Hover over image to zoom in.
Made with love by Aquapaw
The world’s first wearable combination sprayer-scrubber.
Out of stock
The world’s first wearable, combination sprayer-scrubber pet bathing tool that turns on and off by simply making a fist. It helps you stay in total control over your pet and the flow of water during the bathing process, and has an easy-to-use, one-size-fits-all design that straps easily to either hand.
* Includes adapters to connect to either your shower or garden hose
* Comes with 8 ft. vinyl hose
1. Unscrew the shower head from the shower pipe
2. Wrap the shower pipe with the thread sealing tape that is included in your package.
3. Screw the shower adapter onto the shower pipe until it is snug...not too tight!
4. Screw your shower head back onto the threads of the shower adapter
5. On the shower adapter, simply 'Click' ON and 'Click' OFF by making a fist and pressing the button in center of the palm, allowing you to always keep one hand on your pet.
Models here are: Gomez & Pharoh @danes_of_ages
Silicone, ABS Plastic, Acetol Plastic, Vinyl.
No one likes a wet dog less than...a wet dog. Aquapaw is an innovative alternative to traditional at-home grooming, especially tailored to pups who don’t like bathtime. Co-founded by Tom Zipprian and Daniel Lentz, who grew up bathing the family dog, Aquapaw solves a problem pretty much everyone faces: bathtime, proving there’s no reason why a dog can’t be happy *and* clean.
Products with longevity and sleek design, driving usability and practicality without compromising on aesthetics.